ESO Surveyors will be providing the Survey Management and supplying all survey resources to the
$65mill Windsor Bridge Replacement Project, being constructed by Georgiou Group in northwest
Key features of the project include (source www.rms.nsw.gov.au):-
- Construction of a new 156.6m long incrementally launched four span bridge across the
Hawkesbury River approximately 45m downstream of the existing bridge.
- New approach roads and intersections to connect the new bridge to the existing road
- New traffic lights with pedestrian facilities at the intersection of Bridge Street and George
- Modifications to local roads and access arrangements, including changes to the Macquarie
Park access road and reconnection of The Terrace
- A pedestrian and cyclist facilities, including a shared path for access to and across the new
- Removal and backfill of the existing bridge approach roads
- Removal of the existing bridge once the new bridge is operational
- Landscaping and urban design work, including within the Thompson Square parkland area
and adjacent to the northern intersection of Wilberforce Road, Freemans Reach Road and
the Macquarie Park access road.
ESO Surveyors is currently working with Georgiou Group on the Pacific Highway Upgrade (Pimlico to