ESO Surveyors has now been contracted to complete all the construction survey works on the $360mill Torrens Rail Junction project in Bowden, in Adelaide’s northern suburbs.
Our surveyors recently successfully finished the 10-day Easter shutdown works where the Connexion Alliance construction teams completed:-
- A new bridge over Park Terrace for future grade separation between rail and traffic,
- Piling at Gibson Street for future a grade separation bridge,
- Construction of track slews for the Gawler line to enable piling and bridge works for the ARTC Bridge outside of shutdown periods,
- Piling in preparation for lowering the Outer Harbour line, and
- WYE Junction re-sleepering and drainage works over 300m for both Outer Harbour and Gawler train lines.
12 surveyors from ESO worked the 24hr / 10day programme to complete the works without injury and to the total satisfaction of our client.