ESO Surveyors has commenced work on the Pimlico Road to Teven Road section of the $4.3 bill W2B Pacific Highway Upgrade Project, at Ballina NSW.
This $45mill section is being constructed by Georgiou Group and includes:-
- Construction of a section of southbound carriageway on the Pacific Highway from Stn 123,063 to Stn 124,940.
- Demolition of the existing bridges over Duck Creek and Emigrant Creek (both on the old Pacific Highway alignment).
- Construction of new bridges over the same creek crossings for the new southbound alignment.
- Excavation of sections of the existing Pacific Highway formation.
- Ground treatment, earthworks and pavement construction for the new southbound Pacific Highway.
- Realigning Pimlico Road intersection to create a new permanent junction with the Pacific Highway
ESO is responsible for the roadworks survey whilst others manage the bridge construction.
The project is due for completion September 2019.